mardi 26 septembre 2017

Payoff: Removing Name Off Title

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Colorado.
I cosigned on a car with my brother-in-law. It was a lease 6 years ago. He paid the car out right a couple of years ago, but my name was still on the title when he paid for it. I have been asking for over 3 months to take my name off the title or give me the VIN number so that I can take my name off the title. He won't give me the VIN and he says that he took care of it, he says that he doesn't know where the title is. I really want to handle this matter quickly as he has health concerns that concern me. I don't know why this is such a big to him. What options do I have? Do I need him present to get my name taken off the title?
Thanks so much for your help.


Payoff: Removing Name Off Title

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire