mardi 26 septembre 2017

Relocation: Moving Out of State Without Child

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Tennessee

So, as of right now my daughter's father and I have a parenting plan legally set that accommodates us as far as us living near each other goes. However I plan on, for complicated reasons, moving out of State (to Ohio) in January. Or so is the plan, for now. She's six, her father has primary residential custody with specified visitation rights for myself (1st, 3rd and 5th weekends of every month plus certain holidays). We have joint legal custody, as in we both make decisions on her behalf.

So my question is, how does moving out of state work for someone like me? Do we come to an agreement and present it to his attorney? (I do not have one, it hasnt been necessary so far)

If so, how long does this process typically take if the parents are on amicable terms? Do we need to present my move to the courts/attorney before I move? I don't know how any of this works, really... so any kind of information in regards to this specific situation and what it would entail would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!


Relocation: Moving Out of State Without Child

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire