vendredi 29 septembre 2017

Biological Parents Rights to Their Children in Foster Care

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: iowa

I have been told by the current foster parent that my brother and wife contacted DHS to file a no contact/restraining order with their children in foster care against me. I have no pending charges, no allegations, no complaints of any kind against me. I’m happily married raising 4 children. It stems from me wanting to be involved in the court proceedings and with the children. I did go to the last court hearing which was public. As of now, my husband and I both agree we don’t want to try and change the children’s current living arrangements. My question is, can any no contact or restraining order legally be placed against me just because the parents want it? Can DHS do it or does it have to go through court?

I should add that the kids put me down as one of the people that matter to them. I was told my brother and wife have to mend the relationships they’ve ruined between their children and those who matter to them. They seem to be very controlling of all relationships and even with them gone they continue to find ways to make it bad.


Biological Parents Rights to Their Children in Foster Care

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire