samedi 30 septembre 2017

Criminal Law Issues: Refusal Section 212 (A)

I'm an international student and I was caught with we e driving back from Denver and I was charged with misdemeanor marijuana possession. I've paid the court's fees and everything and I'm on a probation unti Dec 8th 2017.

I left the United stats on June and before leaving I took a permission for leaving th county from the county attorney.

When I arrived home I found out that my visa was cancelled and I had to apply for a new one. And I did so.

The interviewer officer asked for a drug test and the papers from the court because it was showing in the system that I was caught for drug distribution so I brought him the papers showing that I was charged with marijuana possession and my drug test came back negative. Few weeks later I got the refusal and it was under section 212 (a) and if I want to travel back to the United States I'll have to sign a waiver.


I know nothing about that so will you please explain to me what the next step is? And would I be able to attend the spring semester 2018?

I have a really good major and high grades. And I was never charged with anything in my whole life. I really wanna finish my school I only got three semesters left


Criminal Law Issues: Refusal Section 212 (A)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire