lundi 25 septembre 2017

Towing Company Released Car to Unauthorized User

My question involves civil rights in the State of: FL
My car was involved in an accident. The police called to have it towed. The car was not drivable so it was left at garage that towed it until insurance could look at it. When insurance company went to garage to move to another location it was not there. The towing company had released it to someone. They claim it was just a mistake that the company they released it to just picked up wrong car. They said they are working to have it returned. I asked for status before close of business today and got no response.

What liability does the garage have for releasing my car to someone that authorized? Should I report the car stolen?


Towing Company Released Car to Unauthorized User

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire