mardi 26 septembre 2017

Grandparents and Third Parties: Grandparent Kidnaps and Files for Emergency Custody

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Ohio

My mother, the paternal grandmother took my son from the baby sitter, my cousin and his girlfriend. While I was out of town working and helping a friend with his house. while I was away she went to Hamilton county courts and filed for emergency custody of my son on the false accusations that I am a serious drug user which included heroin, meth and cocaine. They granted her emergency custody without a single test or visit to me or my home. which she also claimed was full of drug substances and things to do them with, including spoons... I have never in my life been involved with any hard drugs or been convicted of any crimes to do with drugs. yet they granted her temporary custody anyways. after my 1st pre trial I did all I could to prove the courts that her accusations were false including a screen shot with time stamp of her real intentions ( the judge had no interest in this what so ever). A month before she had done this she contacted a mutual friend of mine saying that if I did not leave the father of my child she would take him away. As we stand now, she kept true to this statement for I have had a lot of issues seeing my son. the court ordered my now husband and I to take 3 drug screens before the 27th which is the next court date that we are to pay for and sign a release form that her attorney can have results for. No where does it what type of test we are to take. I was relieved to hear this because I am deathly afraid of needles and I cant bare the thought of being stuck. We were court ordered to take a dated test 3 days after our pre trial and we complied and passed both our tests which was a 10 point urine test which we asked the magistrate if that was acceptable and she said yes along with the 3 other tests we are to complete before the 27th at our discretion. Today we were contacted by HER attorney that the grandparent had paid for and scheduled a drug screen of hair follicle tests this THURSDAY, which I feel is an invasion of my privacy and is not allowed without my consent and is backed by my 4th amendment right. I respectfully declined her paid appointment and scheduled time because in no where does it state that this woman is allowed to make the schedule or decide what type of test myself or my husband should take and I don't understand her reasoning behind this if I am passing a urine test which shows any current or recent abuse of any substance. I plan to continue our personal schedule and tests by the 27th which is in compliance with the court document that states any 3 tests can and must be completed by the 27th. We are able to do these tests only on Fridays due to the work schedules we both have and our checks come in on Friday so it is easier for us to do it this way and we don't have issues making our bills planning it as such. This woman is also abusing her power to pick and chose when we can see or son and where to where we have to drive almost 2 hours away from our home to see him in a McDonalds that's always loud and busy and at a time of night where he is cranky due to his sleep schedule they have changed along with other things, completely disrespecting myself and my son. she also refuses to allow me visitation with my son unless her husband, my step father is in town. which is rare do to the fact he is a delta pilot and is rarely home. our only real off day we can see our son is Sunday but she claims she is "too busy" during the day and weekends to allow us proper, respectful visitation. My husband is a mechanic who makes decent money and I myself am self employed and we have had NO luck finding someone to represent us in Ohio for a fee we can afford on top of our house payments and bills. I have court papers from a juvenile case that my PO from 2013 states that I was Abused as a child mentally and physically by this woman and every day she spends with my son I fear the absolute worst and this woman scares me. I am looking for any advice on this situation. we are young parents doing our very best to make it in this world and this woman has terrorized me my whole life. if anyone has any help or advice for us it would be a god sent. please. help me free my son from this evil that has tarnished my name, abused me mentally and ripped my family apart.


Grandparents and Third Parties: Grandparent Kidnaps and Files for Emergency Custody

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire