samedi 30 septembre 2017

Spousal Support and Alimony: Unemployed Green Card Holder Seeking Divorce and Custody of a 6-Month Old

My question involves a marriage in the state of: married seeking divorce

Hi experts, I was wondering if I could get some professional advice here please:
I married my husband in 2012 in China and moved to the states in Jan. 2015. I didn't drive but I got a full time job to work from home since I moved here until I had to deliver a child 6 months ago. We bought the current house with help from my family (all downpayment), but the house is only under his name. He doesn't have savings except his 401k and social security pension.
One year ago I did IVF with my salary. I paid for all medical bills as well but I used his insurance because his job is much better than my contractor job. I became unemployed after the baby was born, but my previous boss welcome me back to work for her anytime I am ready.
He doesn't love me anymore and I had to fight for him to spend some quality time with our baby. He's not home often because of his work. I am the absolute primary caregiver of the baby but he currently is the only financial support.
Question is: If I seek for divorce, will I get the custody and some finantial support from him? If I want to take our baby back to my country to live, where i can get more family support and better job opportunities (i don't have any families nor friends here), will the court grant that? i still need to pay my family (sibling) the downpayment of the house, do i have to bear it myself? Most importantly, i want custody. And if there's a way for me and the baby to continue living in the states after divorce that might be the best for the baby.
Thank you for your help!


Spousal Support and Alimony: Unemployed Green Card Holder Seeking Divorce and Custody of a 6-Month Old

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire