mardi 26 septembre 2017

Sales Agreements: What Will Happen if You Try to Cancel a Car Purchase Contract

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: florida

I did not drive vehicle off the lot and have not taken delivery.

Visited to look at internet advertised car, the bank would not finance due to age (2003). They presented a newer car (2012) significantly higher price (x3 of first car). Financing was approved with $3500 down and agreeable terms, I signed everything, i put $2500 down (debit card) and verbal agreed to come back with the othet $1000 & pickup the vehicle.

My family (wife) is very unhappy and doesnt want the vehicle at all.

I haven't spoken with dealer yet to ask try and undo this deal and need some input.

What if they dont want to refund th 2500?
What if they don't agree to undo?
No options at all?

How about tips on having this conversation with the finance or sales manager?

Thank and take care!

Edit: thank you for changing the title of this post! It is worded much better and describes my exact request!!!


Sales Agreements: What Will Happen if You Try to Cancel a Car Purchase Contract

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire