jeudi 28 septembre 2017

Roommates: Co-Tenants Trying to Renew a Lease Separately

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Arizona.
My boyfriend is on a lease that ends in a few days with his ex girlfriend. she wants him to move out so her and her 9 family members can renew the 2 bedroom apartment (yes i know its against the law for 9 people in a 2 bedroom, three of them being underage, it has been reported of what shes trying to do and I'm sure she'll lie her way out of it). My boyfriend wants to keep the apartment, renewing, and move our two children and myself in with him. His ex girlfriend has a part time job and is using her brother to pay most of her rent, i'm assuming she will try to add him as her co-tenant. My boyfriend has a full time job working 60 hours a week and can afford the apartment. what could happen with them both trying to renew separately? what are his chances of being able to renew?


Roommates: Co-Tenants Trying to Renew a Lease Separately

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire