vendredi 29 septembre 2017

Calculation of Support: Where in Time Should Retropay Start

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: FL

For those who do or dont remember, i have primary residential time sharing of my son. There was a bit of back and forth of his residence when mom and i battled in court. He lived primarily with me for years before mom took him to GA for a summer vacation and kept him. Less than 2 months had passed i learned of her intentions and when I filed my petition also asking that support be established retroactive to the day of the petition, not before. I got him back in Oct but mom obtained legal authority to remove him again at end of December, where he stayed until June 2017.

I asked mom if shed agree to mediate on the issue but she pushed back and balks at the idea of retro pay and hasnt contributed financially even after the order on timesharing. She states that there should be no retro because at the time of filing, our son was with her, albeit temporary. She claims she has no problem paying support, but she refuses to do so until ordered to, which i know i cant do anything about.


We're headed back to court to establish support, but as of when is it likely for support to be ordered?


Calculation of Support: Where in Time Should Retropay Start

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire