mercredi 27 septembre 2017

Land Contracts: Land Contract Expired

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Michigan
I am the seller of a land contract. The buyer put down $7000 and pays $640 a month. The terms stated they had til July 14, 2017 to obtain financing on the property. They were not able to and the contract has expired. Since then I verbally/and by message said they could go month to month. I did a walk thru with him and a Realtor on 8-29-17 and decided that we are going to list the house for sale. He agreed that he would move out in 30 days (9-30-17) Last night he informed me he's not moving out. Today I went to courthouse and filled out notice to quit. I personally gave it to him as well as sent him a copy via First Class mail. My question is, Since the land contract expired, and they are on a month to month rental agreement via verbal, do I go thru normal eviction process?


Land Contracts: Land Contract Expired

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire