vendredi 29 septembre 2017

Enforcing Custody Orders: If You Have Joint Custody, Can You Take the Children if the Other Parent Passes Away

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Nevada

My daughters lived with there mom and they visit or I come and get them on there time off school. My 2 daughters are of age in they're early 20's and my daughter who is 17yrs old is still a minor. There mom just passed away and I talked to my 17yr old daughter about taking her to live with me. She agreed to our conversation, but a couple days later she changed her mind. I believe someone talked to her to change her mind. I have been trying to get a hold of them. They don't call me or txt me ever since she changed her mind. What can I do as a parent to take her. My exwife and I have joint custody, it has not changed.

My daughter who is 21 yrs old texted me, after my sister message them. She told me the 17yr old daughter is not going. That I am making her miserable because I am forcing her to go. She is old enough to make a decision to stay working, and its her senior year. She also said if you want whats best for her you should let her stay. She says she is happy and what is my reason for taking her to live with me. She also says that they have insurance we can handle ourselves. I told them that I am responsible for her and she is still a minor. You are old enough to do what you want to do but the youngest is not. I called her school and I see she has alot of absences. This is one reason why I want her to move with me. I want her to concentrate on school and her future without any distractions with her siblings in Las Vegas. What can I do?


Enforcing Custody Orders: If You Have Joint Custody, Can You Take the Children if the Other Parent Passes Away

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire