mardi 26 septembre 2017

Emancipation: Is It Possible That I Can Get Emancipated

My question involves a emancipation case from the State of: Indiana

I'm 16.

Is it possible for me to get emancipated?

Reasons for emancipation:
Verbal abuse for years on in (b****)
Alcoholic father
Physically fights with mom
Mentally unhealthy and physically unhealthy mother
Absent father (always at work, never around, and when he is around he is rude, cruel, and busy)
Father doesn’t make as much money as he once did

Support and School:
3.0 in school
Part-time job
No criminal record
I’m able to pay for phone bill ($30)
Make enough money to have an apartment
Make enough money to support myself (buy clothes, shoes and food)
I have many volunteer hours
I buy my own personal needs (pads, hair products, phone’s, body wash etc..)

I'm wanting to get emancipated because I'm able to support myself. The reasons are there to make the judge not only want to get me emancipated because I'm able to support myself but also because it's in my best interest.


Thanks for any feedback.


Emancipation: Is It Possible That I Can Get Emancipated

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire