lundi 25 septembre 2017

Am I Obligated to Purchase

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Nebraska

I was shopping for a used car. I found one I liked and negotiated a price based on paying cash. I was unable to get to the bank at the time since it was closed (weekend) so I made a $200 cash deposit to hold the vehicle. I have a receipt signed by the dealer showing I paid the $200, and the balance due is shown on the receipt. I did not sign the receipt, nor was I asked to. The dealer then told me he does not yet have the title as it will be mailed by the auction house he purchased the car from. I told him I would not complete the sale until I could inspect the title. I have not signed a purchase agreement or bill of sale. Am I still obligated to buy the car?


Am I Obligated to Purchase

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire