jeudi 22 février 2018

Loan Agreements: Loan Charged Off when It Was Current (Not Repoed)

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: NC

  • My car was charged off last month even though I was not past due.
  • The car is still in my possession.
  • The company had some accounting issues and claim they fixed the problem called me and said I was 11 days current about a week ago and still it shows as charged off on my credit.


Break down of what happen
  • My credit report showed current all the way to November then in December 120+ days past due. In January is was charge off the whole account.
  • I call in Jan they said I owed $2000 when my car payment is only $256 that almost 9 month of unpaid payments

I say all this to say what can I do to a company that illegally reported information to the credit bureaus and it committing fraud in order to repossess the car.


Loan Agreements: Loan Charged Off when It Was Current (Not Repoed)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire