jeudi 22 février 2018

Traffic Lane Violations: Can We Cancel Trial and Pay Fine After Taking Trial Date

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Iowa
I got ticket from an officer which says driving on Wrong lane of two way highway. Actually,rear tire of my car was covered with snow(I didn't realize while driving at first) and there was sharp sunshine facing on my eyes and I skid to other lane and hit the opposite traffic.
I went to court for my first appearance and judge didn't ask me anything except plead guilty or trail and she didn't even let me speak anything else so I said trail.
Now I am confused, I don't want to extend this case so can I pay the traffic fine and close case? or Is it a better idea to wait till my trail date and go to court?


Traffic Lane Violations: Can We Cancel Trial and Pay Fine After Taking Trial Date

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire