vendredi 23 février 2018

Recently Purchased Cared Towed in Los Angeles Registered Till May 18

I purchased my car a few weeks ago it’s registered till mah 2018 and the previous driver has released registration from his name. My car was towed fir being parked in a no parking after 4 spot outside my job, all my paper work for the car is in it what would I need and what would I need to do to get it out I feel they will give me an issue over it not being directly registered to me right now. But the previous owner did fill out the registration or sale paper with his information and mine and mailed it to dmv. I’m not all the way familiar with California process etc and dnt want to end up paying a fortune to a tow yard. Any help is appreciated


Recently Purchased Cared Towed in Los Angeles Registered Till May 18

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire