lundi 26 février 2018

Speeding Tickets: Over Speeding Ticket on Foreign License

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of North Carolina
I moved to state less then 60 days ago and hasnt started my process to obtain US driving license as my permanent residence is not arranged yet which is a mandatory requirement for US visa. While i was driving in the state on my home driving license, I have been pulled by cop for over speeding @ 86 MPH in the zone of 70 MPH that i admit my mistake. I received a speeding ticket and in the citation asking me to appear in court which is few hours away from my residence. Being completely new to the country, i obviously like to avoid court appearance and would like to know what are by best options at this stage.
I was planning to take an appointment for local license this week but now am not sure what make more sense. Clearing current offence first OR obtain the license as per my original plan.
Thanks a lot for your help


Speeding Tickets: Over Speeding Ticket on Foreign License

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire