samedi 24 février 2018

Traffic Accidents: I Rear Ended Someone and They Are Getting Surgery

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: California.

I rear ended someone a couple week ago. I was going about 40mph and merging into another lane. I turn my head to check my blind spot, started merging but traffic stopped in that lane and I didn't have enough time to stop. A police report was not filed. We were both fine and drove away after exchanging info. The other car had minimal damage. I ended up using insurance for about $4000 in damages. But I get a call from my insurance company this week and they other person is getting surgery! They said the accident is definitely not the cause of the need for surgery but could have exasperated the injury to the point of surgery. I have $100,000 in bodily injury coverage but they said worst case scenario the medical bills might end up exceeding that limit. I am a part time student and work part time but I have no means to pay for anything over the limit. If the total costs end up being more will I end up going to court? Is there some type of loan I could get? How much support will I get from my insurance company?


Traffic Accidents: I Rear Ended Someone and They Are Getting Surgery

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire