mardi 27 février 2018

Agents and Brokers: Deed Transferred but Mortgage Remains/ Sold Without Escrow

My question involves real estate located in the State of: CA
Sister in law/realtor offers to buy my home during my divorce , stressing cost savings to me since it was upside down . I signed PA she wrote , paid 40,000 to lower second mortgage and 5,000 to her to be held in trust for closing costs . She had us sign a quit claim to property as well . Now five yeas later I have found out she never opened escrow but recorded deed and has been paying mortgage taxes etc all this time but the mortgage is still in my name . I will assume she pocketed the 5 grand! I never questioned the paperwork as she was a realtor and family . Now that I know I have demanded she get her own loan or sell . She can't qualify so is selling and I am being asked to sign uninsured title affidavit . I feel like this is letting her off the hook
I want the house sold to clear the mortgage but I believe she has acted fraudulently and feel her liscense to sell real estate should be reviewed. Has she broken any "rules" that I should file a grievance for . I want the house to sell , but I also want her to be held accountable .


Agents and Brokers: Deed Transferred but Mortgage Remains/ Sold Without Escrow

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire