mercredi 28 février 2018

Drug Charges

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Minnesota

My friend in Minnesota got caught with a syringe needle & meth in the needle. She got nailed with 5th degree possession. Her bf was also in the hotel with her as well.

https://www.northstarcriminaldefense...e-drug-crimes/

That I looked up. Now she went to court this morning & was let out this afternoon. Her bf is accusing her that they were her drugs. (what a great boyfriend she has)

They both took piss tests while in jail. She was clean he was dirty. Her brother told me on march 13th her next court date that they will most likely dismiss the case as she was clean & sober.

I didn't think that's how it worked. I thought everyone in the hotel room was charged

Please help Ty.


Drug Charges

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire