mardi 27 février 2018

Drug Possession: Drugs Found in a Used Vehicle the Day After Purchase

My question involves criminal law for the state of: New Jersey

I purchased a used card yesterday from a dealer, he said he just got it in earlier that day. Today in the morning, my worker was driving it. He was speeding or something like that and he got pulled over. The officer asked for permission to do a a drug search. He gave permission (stupid I know). The drug dog found a little white baggier in the trunk area that they believe was drugs and the worker was charged and released. They said they are going to be doing testing on the bag.

A few questions: 1) I have the receipt of purchase from yesterday, does that help in any way? I know that it doesnt prove that he bought the drugs during the time lapse, but still.

2) My company is the registered owner of the car. Can they come after me for anything?


Thank you


Drug Possession: Drugs Found in a Used Vehicle the Day After Purchase

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire