mercredi 28 février 2018

Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Why Would a Store Let You Leave After Shoplifting and Then Call the Police

Dubuque iowa...
why would a LP Officer from Wal-Mart not stop u after he knows you shoplift and follows you out of store and then just takes down licence plate and call police officer (they were writing down stuff from cameras by selfcheck out say i price tag switch as he was following to my car) I was arrested at my home by police officer after he asked my name if I was at Wal-Mart and they had me on camera ring out but didn't some like I paid from right items or didn't scan them but mostly saw price switch... I paid for some right price but yes I do know now I did do it. yes I also know I have a health issues after all of this happen I did get help after all the court stuff
but not sure what or why I was not arrested at store that day but arrested at my home that day. I'm thankful the LP Officer did it that way BECAUSE it was not seen by everyone at store then. I am still having trouble over the arrest and search and handcuff I did everything police officer said I walked over to SUV and gave him rest of stuff on me car keys cell phone he had and my Driver licence and blu tooth then I guess I though I just get in SUV but he then said anything eles in pockets and pat me down and put on hand cuffs it hurt ALOT and then told how to get into SUV... I'm glad none of that was by store because I just shut down and total wanted to die. in SUV read my rights. and at station search by female officer again before handcuff come off.
also I like to APOLOGIZE to LP Officer store and police officer for all of this and not looking forgiveness I am wanting them to know I made a serious choice in my life that was not right and that I have gotten help for it. but don't want the letter to came back at me I just want to APOLOGIZE good points bad points on this (charge with 4th degree fenley serious mistermeaner drop to 5th degree simple mistermeanor)


Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Why Would a Store Let You Leave After Shoplifting and Then Call the Police

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire