mercredi 28 février 2018

Service and Repair: Dealership is Refusing to Pay for its Mistake During Service

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Massachusetts

I brought my vehicle in to a dealership specifically for the make of the car because the AWD was not engaging and there was a weird noise. At first, I was told that the transfer case needed to be replaced, but a day later I was told that both the transfer case and the transmission now needed to all be replaced. This needed to be done because a different dealership replaced my first transfer case 2 years ago so wrong that it damaged both the transfer case and transmission. The service manager where my car is currently being fixed contacted the place that fixed my car two years ago to let them know what happened. I was told that they believed they didn't owe me anything because the first case was fixed under warranty. I was then referred to corporate who contacted the District Service Manager of my entire area to see if my car could be covered under the Good Will clause. I was just told that the District Manager said no to covering the cost of the repairs, but gave no reason why. I decided to appeal that decision so Corporate is taking it higher to their escalation team who will contact me.

If it still decided that the cost of the repairs will not be covered by the original dealership or by corporate, then I am inquiring as to if I would have a legal case against them?

Thank you.


Service and Repair: Dealership is Refusing to Pay for its Mistake During Service

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire