mercredi 28 février 2018

Trash Pick Up

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Texas

When I moved in, I discovered that there was no trash pick up. Bags of trash were piled in the garage and on the back porch. When I contacted my landlord, he suggested I get the trash service and collect each tenant's share. I attempted to do this but could not get the other tenants to pay. Another tenant put it in his name but he moved out and left the bill unpaid and the service was cancelled. Now once again my landlord says he cant deduct it from my rent but says get with the other tenants and collect their share from them. There is really nowhere I can take my trash. Most dumpsters are not open to the general public and some even have cameras to bust people for illegal dumping. Can my landlord legally withhold this service and require the tenants to pay for it?


Trash Pick Up

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire