mardi 27 février 2018

Purchased a Vehicle, Developed a Loud Knock Within 500 Miles of Driving

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Massachusetts

I'm not sure if this is where I should post my question but any help would be appreciated.

I bought a car from a used dealership, it seemed like a good deal until it developed a knock in the engine after about 500 miles of driving, dealer said they would correct the issue but it took two months for them to do it, the car sat almost the entire time.

After they had 'fixed' the issue, the knock came back. The dealer says it is no longer their issue as it has been several months since the car was purchased.

Do I have any legal standing here?


Purchased a Vehicle, Developed a Loud Knock Within 500 Miles of Driving

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire