samedi 24 février 2018

Accidental Ski Destruction(Not While Skiing)

In New Mexico...at the Taos Ski Valley a man stepped on my skis while they were at the base with 100s of other skis, and broke my binding...a purchase price of $550. The skis will have to be redrilled, and a ski can only be drilled 3 times...skis were around $900.

Also I use these skis to get to my work station at the ski resort, and on my days off as part of my compensation package from the resort, and they my only working set.

The man claims that he was injured by my skis, but never visited the clinic and wasn't offering to pay to fix it. Information was exchanged through the ski patrol.

I don't believe the man lives in my state...as I haven't gotten his info from ski patrol yet because it is being procesued into their records. He did admit to patrol that he stepped on it, and it had broke.


Accidental Ski Destruction(Not While Skiing)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire