jeudi 22 février 2018

Traffic Lane Violations: Lane Change Accident

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Colorado
I was driving on the left lane and all of a sudden the car on the right lane decides to get in my lane. I slammed the brakes but still was not able to prevent the collision,I hit their car while only half their car was in my lane. My front right bumper was damaged and their rear left bumper was damaged. I called the cops immediately and stated their license plate number too on the phone. Then the driver after being hit decides to take off so I followed him and they turned into a car dealership, I figured they wanted the cops to all meet us there. Right when I parked my car they took off and the officer on the phone told me not to follow anymore. My questions are who is at fault on this accident? and also is this considered a hit and run?
thanks


Traffic Lane Violations: Lane Change Accident

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire