lundi 26 février 2018

Adoption of Children: How to "Undo" a Step-Parent Adoption in Wi

My question involves adoption law for the State of:
Wisconsin

My ex-husband adopted my two oldest children in 2011. He was convicted on a felony in 2014 for theft. We divorced in 2015. I moved to AZ in 2016. He stole my identity to pay himself child support. I filed charges and the case is open (pending another felony conviction).

I found out he has an active bench warrant out for a misdemeanor misconduct involving a minor in the state of Missouri. The warrant was also active at the time of adoption but did not show on the background check.

Do I have grounds to essentially undo this stepparent adoption? Any advice would help greatly.

Thank you.


Adoption of Children: How to "Undo" a Step-Parent Adoption in Wi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire