lundi 26 février 2018

Sex Offenses: Discovered My Daughter's Use of a 3rd Party App

My question involves criminal law for the state of: New York

Hey guys,
So just a few days ago I was checking my daughter's phone and I found this anonymous chatting app on it. I found out she was sexting with a bunch of supposedly older guys on it. She is only 15 years old. I attempted to engage with these men, but they deleted the chats immediately. Unfortunately when they deleted the chat it deletes on my side as well.

I was wondering if it would be worth it to file a report to the police and to have them investigate. My daughter and I had a discussion and no nudes where exchanged on her part or from the people she was conversing with. Additionally, none of her sexting conversations lasted for over an hour and there was no attempt or demand by any of these creeps to meet my daughter. She has a couple face pictures of guys she had conversations with, but again they could be fake as I recognized one pic as some famous youtuber and also their ages could be fake as well. According to the app they purge and delete all conversations permanently from their server each week. I tried contacting the app to file a complaint but they have no support team to reach. I was wondering if there was any way law enforcement would be able to do anything about this or would be able to address this issue. Do you think that any lawyer would prosecute this case ? Any advice would be much appreciated.


Sex Offenses: Discovered My Daughter's Use of a 3rd Party App

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire