mardi 27 février 2018

Traffic Accidents: Signing an Affidavit

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: AFFIDAVIT OF NON INVOLVEMENT
I, my name, of full age, being duly sworn and according to law upon this oath depose and
say.
1) On or about January 16th, 2018, I lived at my address, San Francisco, CA
.

1. I, my name, did rent an Enterprise Rent-A-Car – 2017 Dodge Challenger,VIN
, Unit # 7PRQ7D, CA license plate # on January
5, 2018.
2. I, my name, did return the vehicle on January 20, 2018, in San Francisco, CA.
3. Neither I, my name, nor this rental vehicle were involved in an accident or incident
on, January 16, 2018, as alleged, on Mission Street and 30th Street in San Francisco,
CA.
4. At no time did I, my name, make any physical contact or damage any vehicle on
Mission Street and 30th Street in San Francisco, CA on Januay 16, 2018.
5. I, my name, truthfully have no knowledge of the accident being alleged on January
16, 2018.
6. I, my name, never was involved in an accident or incident while in possession of,
and/or operating the said rental.
7. I, my name, was in possession of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car and its keys
throughout the duration of the rental period from January 5, 2018 through January 20,
2018. At no point did anybody besides myself, my name, drive the rental vehicle.
_______________________ _______________________
(WITNESS) (SIGNATURE)
_______________________
(NOTARY)


Traffic Accidents: Signing an Affidavit

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire