jeudi 22 février 2018

Debt for 2012, Saying They Are Going to Take Me to Court

My question involves collection proceedings in the State of Georgia...

I received a phone call today about an account that I supposly opened in 2012. They say it was a bank account and that I owe $800. Because of a bank overdraft. Now I know better to overdraft an account $800. They said they have tried to send me a letter that I have to sign for. They also said they have tried to contact me multiple times but, I have yet to receive a letter from them. Or phone calls till today! The lady said that she is calling to try and settle this outside of court. She also said that if I don’t settle with them. Then it will be taken to court. I have checked my credit report and the bank they are saying is not on my credit report. So my question is what do I do?? I don’t wanna go to court. But I don’t wanna pay $800 if I don’t have too. My mother said if they are going to take me to court then they have to serve me with papers. She also told me if they sent me a certified letter and no one was here to sign for it. The mail lady would of left me a piece of paper saying I had a letter at the post office. I haven’t received one of those either. So what’s yalls opinions I’m also a 25 year old kid.


Debt for 2012, Saying They Are Going to Take Me to Court

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire