mardi 27 février 2018

Condominium Association Restriction on Tenant Parking

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: California

Hi,
I recently moved into my boyfriends condo which he owns with his mother (and whom is also residing there with us). In order for me to park on the street I need a parking permit which requires a copy of my license and registration. I am 24 years old and I am still on my parents insurance so my address listed on both my license/registration is still their home address. When the copy was given to the condominium association, they gave it back to us and told us that in order for me to get a parking permit I would need to change my address to the condo address.

Can your condominium association have a rule where you need to change your address listed on your license/car registration to the condo address in order to get a parking permit?
Since I’m still under my parents insurance, would changing my address affect my insurance coverage?


Condominium Association Restriction on Tenant Parking

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire