dimanche 25 février 2018

Custody and Visitation Issues: What Do I Do when the System Constantly Screws Me Over and I Get No Justice

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: louisiana
My children's father has taken me to court ten times in the past 10 years, and out of two of them, i had to go to jail for contempt of court . He is a alcoholic and a past crack user who slips still to my knowledge, and my children do not want to go on his visitation days due to his violent alcoholic abuse to myself , his past wife, and his present wife. My son has recorded him an his present wife fighting a few months ago,and i never told him to do it, but when we went to court the judge did not seem to care about it. None of his personal flaws seem to matter to the judge and he always points the finger at me. He is now threatning my son that he will sue me if my son doesn't stop talking about his problems with the current custody situation on public media. I need advice on how to make my situation better for me and my children. My children are really miserable when they visit their alcoholic father(visitation days)


Custody and Visitation Issues: What Do I Do when the System Constantly Screws Me Over and I Get No Justice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire