samedi 24 février 2018

Professional Conduct: Wow, Was I Screwed by a Lawyer

My question relates to legal practice in the state of: California
I want to officially sever any further relationship with a SoCal attorney who never 1. produced a written Attorney-Client agreement, 2. NEVER responded to my repeated requests for fee quotes, 3. Of the 5 emails I sent him, he responded twice, 4. By his lack of response forced ME to file motions in court, 5. Charged egregious fees, 6. Sent bills for "General Matters" which I never authorized.
How do I officially fire this jerk once and for all?
Would it do any good writing a complaint to the senior partner of his law firm (he is a junior attorney)?


Professional Conduct: Wow, Was I Screwed by a Lawyer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire