vendredi 23 février 2018

Traffic Accidents: Excluded Driver in an Accident but Not Their Fault

My question involves an accident that occurred in the state of: PA
My 18-year-old son decided to take my car without permission. he is an excluded driver on my policy as he has his own car (is not currently running ) and is on a different policy .On his way to the store he was rear ended the other driver admitted fault but there is visible damage to both vehicles , no bodily injury. we would like to keep this out of the insurance company and would like to work it out amongst ourselves .the driver of the other vehicle needs to report it
How will this affect my policy? Does it make me liable ? I have no intention of making a claim . Should he have given his insurance information ?


Traffic Accidents: Excluded Driver in an Accident but Not Their Fault

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire