lundi 26 février 2018

Probation and Parole: Extremely Worried

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Michigan.
My daughter is currently on parole for delivery of a narcotic causing death. Long story short , she has been living with me for a yr and a half. She recently met a guy. I met the guy she has been spending time with the other day. He said he is retired. He looks to be 30yr old. He said "his lawyer told him to say that as he is waiting on a workmens comp case." He showed me an incision where they took out half of his small intestine from some accident at work.
My concern is one, my daughter is on probation and not sure sleep overs at another location is allowed. Two, who is this guy ?? She says he is being supported by his family while this case is pending. They are paying is rent , food, gas , electric , gas for car ??
She swears he is clean (she is an opioid addict) and has no drugs or alcohol problems.
Does that sound right ?? That he would say , "I am retired waiting on a workmen's comp case ??"


Probation and Parole: Extremely Worried

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire