mercredi 28 février 2018

Ex Wife Stole Almost $2,000.00 from My Business Account. Coersion

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Oregon

My wife stole almost $2,000.00 from one of my business accounts. The thefts where taken in mostly small amount and there where close to 20 transactions. The last transaction was over $900.00. I went to the police and filed charges for theft. She then threatened me that If I pursued the legal charges against her that she would expose me as a "Abuser", submit pictures of items I broke at out old house, and other things. Basically she said she would ruin my reputation.

I was scared so I stopped talking to the investigator. But now the ex-wife has gone very public about supposed abuse including stating in a recent court case that I was a pain killer abuser.

I want to know what laws she might be breaking and hear what the forum thinks about this.

Thank yo for your help.

Max


Ex Wife Stole Almost $2,000.00 from My Business Account. Coersion

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire