mardi 28 mars 2017

What Can a Second Small Claims Judgement Do to Me in This Situation

My question involves collection proceedings in the State of: Connecticut

My wages are currently being garnished by a small claims judgement for credit card debt. I have a second small claims judgement against me for credit card debt as well. What can the second judgement creditor do to me at this point? My wages are already being garnished, I have no bank account or savings for them to garnish, and I don’t own any property (my house is owned by my wife, I am not on the mortgage). Can they come to my house and sell my things that are mostly owned by my wife? They have been sending me demanding letters.


What Can a Second Small Claims Judgement Do to Me in This Situation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire