lundi 27 mars 2017

Ownership Rights: Joint Ownership of Car- Can Ex Force the Sale

My question involves personal property located in the State of: Virginia

My partner and I signed for an auto-loan together, I traded in my fully paid off car and the new car is now half paid off.

I want to keep the car and and am trying to refinance it in a couple of months in my name. I'm not in a financial position to do it now.

Question: My ex is playing a power trip and trying to make my life difficult as possible. Can my ex force the sale of the car if I don't agree to it? Is there any court order that would allow this?

What happens if I move and the car is still under both of our names?


Ownership Rights: Joint Ownership of Car- Can Ex Force the Sale

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire