jeudi 30 mars 2017

Visitors and Guests: Unwanted Guest

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: New York City I have been legally residing at my current residence for 10 years. I was invited by the owner to housesit 10 years ago and have been living here with her permission and aggreement ever since . I have a guest who will not leave , and has been violent and threatening. I do not own the home , so do not have a deed, but I have plenty of proof that i am the legal resident. He is actually squatting on my kitchen floor and refuses to leave. Can I call the police and say that I have a trespasser? Or, if I just throw his things out does he have to go to court to try and claim that he is a resident or can he just go to the police and say that he has been locked out?
Thanks


Visitors and Guests: Unwanted Guest

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire