mardi 28 mars 2017

Applying for Unemployment: Nys Unemployment

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: NY

I had a decent job in a large company in NY however I was looking to grow faster. I was offered a job at a mid size company with a better pay and a promise of a great future. After giving notice and 2 weeks to my job I started working in 2nd job. I was very happy and so were my Bosses and managers. Today I got called in and was told they are rearranging the company and thry can afford to keep me. Now I am jobless. I worked at my 1st job for over 2 years and at the new job for about 3 month. Can I apply for UI in NYS since I quit my !st job? Do they consider my work at the 1st job as part of the 5Q calculation even if I quit or because I was let go now they take everything in consideration.


Applying for Unemployment: Nys Unemployment

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire