mardi 28 mars 2017

Modification of Custody: Can I Request Sole Custody

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Kentucky
I'm not wanting to take away his right to decision making, but he is using joint custody to harass me. Also note we have 60/40 timeshare. Current issues:
He keeps demanding paperwork that he has already been provided with. Past tax returns, kid's social security numbers, etc. Or it is a thing he can obtain himself. He wants it by the next day and threatens me with court if I don't hop to. I'm sick of it, not to mention I don't always know where the stuff is. He should keep up with his documents or do what I do, go get more.
He never participates in parent/teacher conferences, our daughter's IEP meetings, talks to our daughter's therapists, assisting me in gathering paperwork for school stuff
Our agreement states we are to put kids in extracurriculars but we have to agree. To get out of paying his half, he ignores me and never responds so that he doesn't "agree." So I end up doing it without him since there are deadlines and spaces fill up fast.
He's smoking around our son and it is more than likely the reason our son is on an inhaler ONLY at his dad's (violation of settlement)
He kept arguing with me at our son's last doctor appt (about his inhaler) stating that I shouldn't be there, it was his day with the kids, that our son was HIS. I had to leave the office and go into the hall due to our son getting upset that he was arguing with me. My ex followed me into the hall to continue the argument. The nurse had to give me my own room.
His brother, mom, and sister have kicked him out. But he takes the kids to his moms to stay the night, lies and tells them he's in the basement and doesn't return until morning. This comes with him living in 5 different places within half a year, lying about where and who with while he had the kids, trying to manipulate kids so they don't tell me where they're staying. (another violation)
Other stupid stuff, but you get the picture. Is this enough to ask for sole custody? Or one where I inform him, make the choices and he only has the right to protest? It's just so stressful and it's impacting the kids and he cannot be reasoned with. Example: It is my fault that 2.5 years after our separation he lived in a hotel. Despite him owing back child support and other court ordered things and me not having a thing to do with him. Somehow....I did that.


Modification of Custody: Can I Request Sole Custody

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire