vendredi 31 mars 2017

Gifting a Car to Someone in Another State

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: California and Virginia

I am a resident of California. I have a paid off car and hold the title for it. I have a sister who is resident of Virginia. I want to give(gift) my car to her as she desperately needs a car. What is the whole procedure for this? How can I transfer the title to her name? Do I have to become a resident of Virginia, or can I do everything while being in California and she being in Virginia. The only thing that I know is that shipping a car from California to Virginia will cost me $1000, a car shipping company will do it for me. But I have no clue where to start the legal procedure of title transfer to my sister. Can you please guide me!!!!! Looking forward to your kind reply.

Thank you so much


Gifting a Car to Someone in Another State

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire