mardi 28 mars 2017

Buyer and Co-Signer Switch

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Louisiana

I recently financed a vehicle at a dealership with a co-signer. The agreement was for me to be the buyer and my mother to be the co-signer. Recently my mother received all the information for the car license plate, payment, etc. And it has her listed as the buyer and me as the co-signer which is incorrect. How can we get that fixed? The dealership says it doesn't matter who name is first it's the exact same thing. We will be more comfortable with me as the buyer since I'm the one making payments to help improve my credit score. Once asked about switching it to the correct way. Seller says it would increase my monthly payment by $100 if I get put as the buyer. Do anyone has any insight on this?


Buyer and Co-Signer Switch

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire