vendredi 31 mars 2017

30 Day Late Report for February

Not sure if this a state by state issue, but Ct is where I am if it matters.
We have just been notified that a report of 30 days late has been submitted on our credit report for the month of Feb 2017, the payment was made 3/1 and the lenders customer service rep is saying that it can be reported as 30 days late because it has gone into the next due date period.
Is this the case ? it was my impression that day 1 of being late would be on the 2nd and the counting begins as of then, making this particular payment 28 days late ?
I know, pay on time and I have no worries, trust me....we are trying, it's been over 4 yrs since any derogatory reports and we are workng hard, but things are very tight for us now, any insight would be greatly appreciated!!

thank you !


30 Day Late Report for February

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire