jeudi 30 mars 2017

Harassment: Live Threats from Neighbour

My question involves criminal law for the state of: WASHINGTON

I have loud and annoying racist neighbour (black woman) who hates me the day I moved to new condominium. She also has kids which she eggs on against me.
Last evening I noticed that kids played in parking lot, next to my car, something like "seek and hide". I started to watch them. Then I noticed they were sneaking too long next to my car. I came out to parking lot and observed my car, I noticed fresh scratch that I had not before. I started to take pictures, and video of my car. Those black kids were around ( they may got on video)

About 2 hours later their mother knocked to my door yelling and screaming, cursing and insulting me . She was mad that I made video (kids complained to her that I filmed them), she told me if I gonna film their kids again " she will kill me, kick my ass, beat me up ". She insulted me every possible way, made racist insults, that I should go back to China ( I am Asian, but not from China), called me f words, "b-ch", Chinese bi-ch almost broke my door when knocked it. I have witness neighbor He saw and hear it while he was on his parking spot.
I called the police. While I waited , her mother come to my door and started to threat me by jail (I recorded it). Police arrived, they did not make any arrest though. Just talk to me and them.
I recorder the 2nd part of their coming and give to police to listen. Police officer said I should be worried.

What should I do in this situation? How can I get a restraining order on this neighbour?
I will appreciate your answers and advice. Thank you


Harassment: Live Threats from Neighbour

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire