mercredi 29 mars 2017

How Can I Emancipate Myself in California

I have looked around and found small amounts of information, i would like to know- "what to do, or where to go"; to exactly "do it". I would also like to know, how I would be able to be Emancipated right now. I am currently 15 1/2 - Turning 16 in a few months. My parents and I have fully agreed towards emancipating me, so I may be able to handle my own life.
I have been working, ever since I was a child; making my own money, currently I have open legal jobs which I am able to make quite a substantial living off of. Get my own medical
care, pay bills, pay the rent and of course feed myself and put clothes on my own back. I was in a program towards helping teens finish High School and receive a GED; but it wasn't quite the best system ever. I would only have to go 1 day a week and the Work was around 7-8th grade level. I wasn't learning a thing, nor was I in my first School; which expelled me and put me into that continuation program- which I voluntarily left with parent permission half a month ago, but it's brought me nothing but trouble. I would like to know what I can do to be able to be emancipated here in California. What papers do I need? How do I obtain them, do I fill them out or my parents? Do I need to go ask in the courthouse how to be emancipated? ,, etc.. etc.. I am currently wanting to move to Mexico and finish my studies there, I am not able to continue here in California to finish my studies due to my few options- which aren't the best in the world coming from someone that doesn't live in the best place with the best things or places around (aka school system) . Yes, I would be able to live in Mexico/California and support myself over there/here- I know that for me to be able to be emancipated in "two places"; i'd need to speak to an attorney, etc.. and go from there. What i am here for is to basically seek help, I wouldn't like to continue living with my parents and they've equally agreed to get it done so I may go out in the world and start my own life.


How Can I Emancipate Myself in California

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire