lundi 27 mars 2017

Civil Rights Issues: Pain Dr. Cutting Patient Off of Pain Meds W/O Weening Off

My question involves civil rights in the State of: Ohio/ west Virginia

my husband and i live in Ohio but he goes to a pain management doctor in west Virginia. he has been going to this doctor for about 6 years. he know that my husband has smoked marijuana all this time. now the state of west Virginia has passed a new law that a patient can not have opiates if they smoke marijuana. so the doctor has told my husband that he can not have any more medication until he is pot free. my question is : is the doctor aloud to just say you can no longer have your medication with out weeing them off of it?


Civil Rights Issues: Pain Dr. Cutting Patient Off of Pain Meds W/O Weening Off

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire