jeudi 30 mars 2017

Sales Agreements: Received Call "Financing Fell Through" - California

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: California

I purchased a car from a large dealership about 2 weeks ago, and the finance department called me today to say the car needs to be back at the lot today, my financing fell through. I keep reading about all of the scams, financing yo yo, etc. I want to return the car, unwind the deal, and get my $4500 I put down back. I want to prepare before I go in, so they do not try to swindle me into high interest rates when we agreed on a specific rate. IO am fine with returning the car, I just want to make sure to get my money back.


Sales Agreements: Received Call "Financing Fell Through" - California

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire